Advanced Retail Analytics
Simply put: DynamicAction gives meaning to retail data. Inspired by a group of retail executives and big data experts with a shared vision, DynamicAction is a system that offers one source of truth that instantly connects data from every part of the organization – merchandising, customers, marketing, operations, returns and finance – across all channels. It is a prescriptive analytics solution that determines what’s impacting profit and revenue, and then prescribes the actions to most positively impact the business. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, DynamicAction has offices in London and Dallas. Connect with us at www.DynamicAction.com and @Retail_DnA on Twitter.
To support DynamicAction’s continued growth the European Sales and Marketing team are recruiting for a Sales Director for the UK London office. The candidate will join the sales team and will work closely with the broader sales engineering and marketing teams.
Reporting into the Managing Director, EMEA, The Sales Director will take the lead responsibility for revenue generation and customer acquisition for the DynamicAction solution.
The successful applicant will need to have a strong sales track record of selling SaaS solutions in multi-channel Retail and Brands, with an exceptional level of personal gravitas and extremely well-developed relationship building and communication skills. The candidate will be expected to manage and navigate complex customer relationships and interface with C level personnel on a regular basis to execute and deliver new revenue from new customers. Credibility with senior management is critical to success and driving sales revenue.
The Key performance indicators for this role are;
• New business Revenue Targets
• Milestone Attainment in Sales Process
• Closing Forecasted/Committed Deals
• Achievement of new business sales quota
• Selling to major international brands and retailers, utilising a consultative solution selling methodology
• Develop sales strategy, plan and execute to deliver new revenue from new customers
• Commercial management of existing customers, identifying and upselling opportunities working with Customer Success and Solutions Engineering teams
• Follow Sales Methodology, Marketing Messaging / Positioning, and Best Practices, as established
• Document Milestone Achievements in Sales Process
• Accurately forecast opportunities within a quarterly/annual financial operating model
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Identify and nurture key contacts and build out strong executive relationships
• Be an extremely effective communicator, able to operate as necessary at c-level
• You will be selling DynamicAction’ ecommerce solutions with a focus on our DynamicAction intelligence decision support solution.
• You must have a proven track record as a high achiever having consistently exceeding sales quota targets
• You will have circa 10 years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
• You will have circa 5 years’ experience selling into the ecommerce / retail space
• A strong background in analytics and/or ecommerce
The ideal candidate will be experienced in the art of selling, as well as having a special mix of personal traits;
• Sales Process Management Orientated
• Possess creativity and tenacity in lead generation
• Ability to speak to strategic initiatives and garner trust
• Articulate in speech and compelling communication
• Detail orientated, and professional in all aspects of their work
• In line with the ‘challenger’ salesperson attributes
• Strong, positive, proactive and persuasive presentation skills, with a proven ability to gain traction with customers
• Well versed at developing and delivering compelling business propositions and supporting business cases
• Coachability: A quick learner, who is able to think on their feet and remains constantly open to learning and developing new sales and domain skills
• Drive: Highly motivated self-starter, eager to develop their career and maximise professional reward
• A track record of influencing and motivating staff, peers and senior business stakeholders
• Integrity: Demonstrate personal integrity enabling you to act as an ambassador for DynamicAction your colleagues and customers.
• Work effectively within a team environment effectively utilising and partnering with those around you.
• Based at the DynamicAction HQ, Oxford Circus
Salary & Benefits
• Salary: Competitive (depending on experience)
• Plus Variable OTE
• Keeping Fit Allowance
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Life, critical illness, income protection
• 24 days holiday
• Birthday Day Off
• Anniversary Gift
By submitting your CV your are giving DynamicAction permission to collate your personal details, such as those included in your CV, for recruitment purposes. Your personal data will be used to consider your CV and aid the recruitment process, but for no other reasons outside of recruitment. This will be shared internally with the hiring manager and other team members involved in the recruitment process, but never outside of DynamicAction. We will hold this information for the duration of the hiring process and no longer than 1 year after the post has closed. To Opt out and withdraw consent, please send an email to HR@dynamicaction.com cleary stating your full name, and will you be directed to the process for ‘the right to be forgotten’.