Advanced Retail Analytics
DynamicAction is a pioneering omnichannel software-as-a-service company with headquarters in Redwood City, CA and offices in Dallas, TX, London, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria. The award-winning solution serves global brands and large retailers to deliver accelerated performance by collapsing the time to move from big data to prioritized actions. DynamicAction was awarded the 2017 NRF/Shop.org Digital Retail Startup of the year.
WHY JOIN DYNAMICACTION?
You’ll be working with some of the smartest engineers, retail experts and data scientists on the planet. We are perfectionists and creators, dreamers and analytical minds. DynamicAction offers an environment that embraces creativity and making a difference. You won’t find unneeded bureaucracy here, but you will find free soft drinks, snacks and a chance to have a big impact on the company and our Clients. We are moving fast. Join us to make a big impact in this big data world.
The Support Manager is responsible for providing DynamicAction clients with technical support and data validation services. This role must respond quickly and efficiently to client questions, track down open tickets and dig into client data to investigate questions and issues.
- Become an expert user of the DynamicAction application
- Research potential support ticketing systems and form a recommendation for the best application to deploy
- Answer client questions in a respectful and efficient manner
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of DynamicAction’s data dictionary including an understanding of the relationship each data point has with metrics and opportunity list results that are presented in the user interface
- Identify issues that require routing other teams
- Investigate raw data feeds and processing anomalies to identify root causes for data disparities
- Track down missing input files from Clients and third party vendors
- Measure support effectiveness
- Build a knowledge base of commonly asked questions
- Make recommendations/updates to user guides, glossaries, product help and other training materials
- Experience in a software support role, preferably Software-as-a-Service support
- Ability to communicate with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical skills including a willingness to analyze raw data files and identify file issues
- Ability to identify and clarify client use cases
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA a plus
- Experience in Retail, e-Commerce, Web Analytics (Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics) or digital marketing (e.g., Email, Paid Search, Display, Affiliates) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business Administration, Computer Science or Communications